Now that I'm a big 14 month old the world is my playground. I walk/run everywhere. The good thing is I don't cry when I fall. I'm very adventurous and don't mind going out of mom and dad's sight, which makes us nervous. I can climb up stairs, but not down. I say momma and dadda and lots of gibberish. Sleeping pretty good during the night, just wakes up a little too early. I love playing in the water, be it splash parks, sprinklers, or my baby pool. I went to the zoo's splash park yesterday and had a BLAST running around and going down the water slides.
Dave and I met in the spring of 2006 and have been together ever since. We got married in 2008 and welcomed our first child, Adele Leigh on May 9th! We hope this blog will allow all our friends and family near and far to keep up with the exploits of our little one!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Summer time fun
Now that I'm a big 14 month old the world is my playground. I walk/run everywhere. The good thing is I don't cry when I fall. I'm very adventurous and don't mind going out of mom and dad's sight, which makes us nervous. I can climb up stairs, but not down. I say momma and dadda and lots of gibberish. Sleeping pretty good during the night, just wakes up a little too early. I love playing in the water, be it splash parks, sprinklers, or my baby pool. I went to the zoo's splash park yesterday and had a BLAST running around and going down the water slides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment