This past weekend we went to St. Louis to visit friends. Dad got to hang out with Tom E Friday night while Mom and I hung out with Leah and the Hollidays. The next morning we got to take a backstage tour of Busch Stadium courtesy of one of Adam's coworker's whose husband is their head athletic trainer. Saturday night we had dinner with the Holliday's and then the boys watched the kiddos while the girls headed to the wine bar! I had a good time playing with the boys but they are a lot bigger than me! Thomas especially likes me and follows his "dell" around and even helped put me to sleep. -adele
Dave and I met in the spring of 2006 and have been together ever since. We got married in 2008 and welcomed our first child, Adele Leigh on May 9th! We hope this blog will allow all our friends and family near and far to keep up with the exploits of our little one!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
St. Louis Weekend
This past weekend we went to St. Louis to visit friends. Dad got to hang out with Tom E Friday night while Mom and I hung out with Leah and the Hollidays. The next morning we got to take a backstage tour of Busch Stadium courtesy of one of Adam's coworker's whose husband is their head athletic trainer. Saturday night we had dinner with the Holliday's and then the boys watched the kiddos while the girls headed to the wine bar! I had a good time playing with the boys but they are a lot bigger than me! Thomas especially likes me and follows his "dell" around and even helped put me to sleep. -adele
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment